Himachal Package (5 Nights 6 Days) Price Per Head- 37500/-
Day 1: Delhi to Manali
Pick up form Delhi airport/ station and proceed to Manali by surface. Arrive and transfer to hotel Manali. Night stay in Manali.
Day 2 : Manali
After Breakfast proceed to Visit the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetean center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery.Later visit Naggar Castle and local Bazar.Over Night stay in Manali.
Day 3: Manali (Up to Snow line )
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks , Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall and govt rules regulation ) enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang in the mountain side snow fields. Dinner & Overnight at hotel. (Note : Rohtang Pass pay at directly payable )
Day 4: Manali – Shimla via Kullu
After breakfast check out hotel and drive to Shimla, enroute visit Kullu s/seeing, Arrive and check into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Shimla
Today morning after breakfast visit to Kufri for full day fun. India’s one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter, Via green valley, and Evening free for Mall Road , Gaiety Theater, Ridge ,Wood Market, Kali Bari Temple, Christ Church, Scandle Point etc Dinner and night stay in Shimla
Day 6: Shimla – Delhi
After breakfast proceed to Delhi airport for your onward journey
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch or 05 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Premium Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes